Two years. No, scratch that. Less than 9 months. By then, I’ll be hitting the big 30. I’m not scared at all. In fact, I’m so excited, and I’m betting my life on a grand party with friends and family.
And as early as now, I’m celebrating it by making darn sure I can accomplish the following:
- Visit Panabo City’s organic farm in Davao. (Well, I got to visit Davao.)
- Ride the zipline in Bukidnon.
- Explore Mount Pinatubo or Cagayan.
- Spend a summer in Batanes.
- Learn how to bike.
- Go 80 percent organic, raw, or vegetarian.
- Read a LOT of books. (in progress)
- Write a script for a play or short film. (in progress)
- Visit one international country. (done!)
- Go back to school no matter how short or basic the course is. (Thank you, Coursera.)
- Lose the extra weight. (really working on it)
- Write a book, even a picture book.
- Join online stock traders. (done!)
- Enjoy the beach as often as I can. (done!)
- Go back to dancing. (Dance Central, yeah!)
- Travel alone.
- Run a marathon.
Perhaps more will be added here in the next few months, and a lot will be written off (that’s my ultimate goal, really). Right now, I’m keeping my fingers crossed!