This is going to be a very lousy post. My camera died on me a couple of days ago, and busy as I was, I didn’t have the time to charge it. The bottom line is there’s no picture to go with the recipe. But I hope I describe it well, and I bet you have an excellent imagination so you’ll get my point. 🙂
Here we go:
- 1 250 g of macaroni pasta
- 1 small can of evaporated milk
- 1 pack of tomato sauce (I prefer Clara Ole’s tomato sauce with basil)
- black pepper
- olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic
- 1/2 of a huge white onion
- 2 to 3 cups of water
1. Heat the pan and pour in the olive oil. Saute the garlic, then the onion. I prefer white with this one since I want the dish to be a bit sweet. Wait for them to turn brown.
2. Pour in the water and tomato sauce. Then combine your macaroni pasta. Bring the mixture into a boil.
3. Flavor the soup with oregano and black pepper. I added more basil since I just love the herb.
4. To make it richer, creamier, and sweeter, add your evaporated milk.
5. Let it boil continuously. When the soup has already thickened and the pasta has softened, you can now turn the fire off and serve!